SETTER SHORT LENGTH SWIM SHORT NAVY
An icon reinvented. In reviving the 1950s swim short, the Setter has itself become a classic. As featured in the James Bond film, Skyfall, the Setter will always be one of our favorite and best selling shorts. Based on the traditional 17 piece pattern of a mans suit trouser, the Setter is not just a swim short but a short you can swim in. Tailored for style, comfort and performance.
- Shorter length (Inseam measurement of 11cm / 4.3)
- Engraved side fasteners to adjust
- Two side-angle front pockets and one zip back pocket,
- Quick drying, 100% polyamide fabric
- Mesh net lining (100% polyester)
- Chlorine, salt water, light and rub tested
- Zip fly and metal popper closure,
- Hardware manufactured in heat preventing Zamak (nickel-free)
- Double fused, non-elasticated 4 part shaped waistband
- Includes branded, waterproof drawstring bag
Based in London, Orlebar Brown launched in 2007 as a more tailored approach to men’s beach and swim shorts. Not so much a swim short but a ‘short you can swim in’, offering something you can wear on the beach, by the pool and then smart enough to go and have a drink or lunch.
Having initially focused on tailored shorts, the range evolved into a full resort collection influenced by 1960’s poolside utopia. The OB world draws inspiration from Slim Aarons’ iconic pictures of Riviera and Palm Beach life during the decade. Not just a smarter look but a reminder of the sophistication that once went with travel and holidays.