THE NORMAN SELBY
- Based on the 1947 Levi's 501
- White Oak Cone Mills denim from North Carolina
- Extra thick 10oz. pocketing to help longevity
- Talon 42 zipper
- Rivets and buttons made in Kentucky
- Produced using original union machines
- Made in the USA less than 13 miles from the Quality Mending Co store in NYC
- Slim Straight leg with a medium rise waist.
After working in the vintage business for more than 20 years, native Irishman Oliver Harkness has become one of the go-to vintage clothing legends of New York City. Located in Lower Manhattan, Oliver runs The Quality Mending Co., which both houses his vintage shop and the headquarters of his brand of the same name. Most recently he has introduced a small selection of high quality made in New York jeans.