AVIATOR II 23K GOLD PLATED/TAN POLARIZED LENS 55mm
Originally built for the US military, this aviator surpasses rigid mil-spec standards. Issued since 1982, these are battle tested and worn by pilots, and military professionals who demand the best. Each pair comes with a maintenance kit including a small screwdriver so no matter where your travels take you'll be good to go.
- Scratch resistant, anti reflective Tan SkyTec Polarized Mineral Glass lenses
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Adjustable cushioned silicon nose pads for customized fit
- Amber Bayonet temples & Sweat Bar
- Lifetime-warranted solder joints
- Case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and maintenance kit included
- Made in USA
Randolph Engineering was founded in 1972 by Polish immigrants, Jan Waszkiewicz and Stanley Zaleski. In pursuit of the American dream they ventured out to start their own business in Randolph, MA. The two entrepreneurs built tooling, dies and machinery for the then thriving US optical manufacturing industry and eventually became one of the leading optical companies in the country. Randolph Engineering continues to be Made in USA and since 1982 their aviators have been standard-issue to the US Military, NASA and air forces worldwide. Their classic, timeless style is beloved by both fictional characters in popular culture and celebrities alike.