B-7 ARCTIC SHEEPSKIN LEATHER PARKA VINTAGE CREAM
Produced for only one year, from 1941-42, due to its high cost, the USAAF B-7 arctic parka is an absolute work of art of which very few remain. RRL's take on this iconic jacket is crafted from Italian sheepskin and lined in curly merino. Just like the original, it features hand warmer pockets at the upper waist with the thoughtful substitution of button closures rather than zippers. Additional details include cowhide trim at all the seams and pockets and a custom, heavy-duty two-way YKK zipper front.
- Shell: 100% Italian Sheepskin Leather
- Lining: 100% Italian Shearling
- Relaxed Fit
- Cowhide leather trim at all pockets and seams
- Reinforced Japanese urea buttons with leather loop closures throughout
- Custom RRL branded two-way YKK zipper closure
- Leather zipper pull
- Shearling lined hood with trim and cowhide leather buckle closure
- Storm flap with button closure
- Chamois-backed hand warmer pockets with button closure at upper waist
- Cowhide leather patch pockets with flap closure at waist
- Leather locker loop at interior neck
- Authentic military style contractor label at interior neck
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.