BONNEVILLE WORKSHIRT YELLOW/BLACK CHECK
Crafted from durable cotton twill, this work shirt shirt features a lightly textured hand and double needle chain stitched construction throughout. Box pleat pockets and reinforced forearms only add to its very utilitarian appeal. It's made up in a lively yellow/black check not commonly seen from RRL.
- 100% Cotton Twill
- Slim Fit
- Vintage style buttons
- Double needle chain stitching at all seams
- Box pleat utility pockets with button and flap closure at chest
- Reinforced gauntlet detail at forearm
- Straight back yoke
- Reinforced interior placket
- Rounded bottom hem with gussets and chain stitch detail
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.