BOWER JUNGLE CLOTH DECK JACKET DARK NAVY
Inspired by the USN's iconic N1 deck jacket, this version from RRL omits the alpaca lining. Crafted from dense cotton jungle cloth washed for a vintage look, this hardwearing jacket will be around long after you're gone. A true to size fit and the deletion of a thick lining make it a more flexible piece by allowing room for layering. It features a tough brass Talon brand zipper front, cord lined collar, cuffs and pockets and an external storm flap secured by buttons.
- 100% Cotton Jungle Cloth
- True to size
- Brass Talon zipper closure with bell shaped pull
- Jungle Cloth zipper pull
- Storm flap secured by vintage style Japanese buttons
- Corduroy lined collar with throat tab
- Corduroy lined welt pockets at the waist
- Corduroy lined cuffs
- Underarm ventilation grommets
- Poplin liner at interior front
- Interior pocket with button closure at waist
- Jungle Cloth locker loop at interior neck
- Authentic contractor style label at interior neck
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.