BUFFALO DENIM WESTERN SHIRT RINSE WASH
This Buffalo Western from RRL in Rinse Wash is the darkest and most rigid-like denim version they offer. While it has the color of raw denim it's been rinsed to reduce any shrinkage. Details common to this signature Double RL style include a concho button at the collar, metal rim snaps and chain stitching at all seams. This rinsed example will age wonderfully and we strongly recommend hang drying so fading can develop most naturally.
- 100% 7.6oz Japanese Cotton Denim
- Slim Fit
- Signature Concho button at collar
- Pearlized Metal rim snaps throughout
- Double needle chain stitching at all seams
- Triple snap button cuffs
- Two angled pockets with snap and flap closure at chest
- Pointed Western style front and back yoke
- Rounded bottom hem
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.