BUFFALO TWILL WESTERN SHIRT POLO BLACK
RRL's Buffalo Western features a slim fit and all the details that make it a great example of the genus. A chain stitched construction, decorative stitching at the pockets and a concho button at the collar are just a few indicators that no expense has been spared. This version is made up in a soft cotton twill that will continue to soften as it's washed. As far as the color, don't forget that sometimes good cowboys wear black!
- 100% Cotton Twill
- Slim Fit (we recommend buying one size up if you're a small, otherwise buy your regular size)
- Signature Concho button at collar
- Pearlized Metal rim snaps throughout
- Double needle chain stitching at all seams
- Triple snap button cuffs
- Two angled pockets with snap and flap closure at chest
- Pointed Western style front and back yoke
- Rounded bottom hem
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.