CARSON NYLON TWILL DOWN VEST BLACK OLIVE
RRL's down filled Carson Vest is heavily inspired by the details from the iconic L2-B military flight jacket. It's down-filled and made up in nylon twill with an onion quilted nylon lining. It features a Fill Power rating of 750 which is very suitable for insulating your core in colder conditions. Additional details include two interior pockets with snap closure, a pocket at the rear waist secured by flap and snap and side take in tabs with snaps.
- Shell: 100% Nylon Twill
- Fill: 90% White Duck Down 10% other feathers
- Lining: 100% Nylon Twill
- Slim Fit
- Snap closure placket
- 77% Cotton 23% Polyester ribbed knit collar
- Slanted welt pockets with flap and snap closure at the waist
- Welt pocket with flap and snap closure at the right rear
- Side adjustment tabs with snaps
- Two Welt pockets with snap closure at interior
- Nylon Twill Locker Loop at interior neck
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.