COWBOY DENIM JACKET IRONDALE WASH
This cowboy style jacket is inspired by late 1930s examples of the Lee 101J and crafted from lightweight 11.3oz red cast Japanese denim. It features a pleated front, period authentic brass donut buttons and a double needle chain stitched construction. Additional details include decorative lasso style stitching at the pockets, riveted pocket flaps and side adjustment tabs.
- 100% 11.3oz Japanese Denim
- Slim Fit
- Brass RRL Cowboy embossed metal donut buttons at placket, pockets, sides and cuffs
- Double needle chain stitching at all seams
- Rounded patch pockets with button and flap closure at waist
- Side adjustment tabs with button closure
- Straight back yoke with side pleats
- RRL 'The Long R' style workwear label at interior neck
- Signature Leather RRL Ranch Brand patch at interior neck
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.