DENIM DAISY MAE DARK INDIGO WASH
This WWII inspired Daisy Mae is crafted from extremely lightweight cotton/linen Japanese denim heavily washed for softness. It features contrasting herringbone twill taping at the interior seams, patinaed ventilation grommets at the sides and a contractor style label at the interior for an authentic look.
- 85% Cotton 15% Linen Japanese Right-Hand Twill Denim
- Small: 22.5" inner diameter
- Medium: 23.25" inner diameter
- Patinaed metal ventilation grommets
- Authentic military style contractor label at interior
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.