DENIM SAWTOOTH WESTERN SHIRT DODSON REPAIRED WASH
This slim fitting Sawtooth Western from RRL is one of the most special pieces in this season's assortment due to all the repairs made to realistic points of wear like the collar, pockets and forearms. It's crafted from 7.7oz Japanese denim and features all the traditional details like pearlized snaps, pointed back yoke and 50s style 'Western Wear' label at the interior neck.
- 100% 7.7oz Japanese Cotton Denim
- Slim Fit
- Pearlized Metal rim snaps throughout
- Double needle chain stitching at all seams
- Triple snap button cuffs
- Repairs at the collar, shoulders, pockets, and forearms
- Two angled pockets with snap and sawtooth flap closure at chest
- Pointed Western style front and back yoke
- 50s style 'Western Wear' label at interior neck
- Rounded bottom hem
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.