DENIM TRUCKER JACKET OVERDALE WASH
RRL's take on the legendary Type II denim jacket of the 50s is crafted from premium 11.3oz red cast Japanese denim that's been washed for the perfect fade and a soft hand. It's most recognizable characteristics are its pleated front chest pocket placement. Additional details include a durable double needle chain stitched construction and adjustment tabs at the back. Like the original, its fit is slightly boxy but not at all oversize.
- 100% 11.3oz Japanese Selvedge Cotton Denim
- True to size
- Ralph Lauren RRL embossed metal buttons throughout
- Double needle chain stitching at all seams
- Two angled pockets with button and flap closure at chest
- Side adjustment tabs with button closure
- Double RL & Co. leather patch at interior neck
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.