FARRELL WORKSHIRT RED/BLACK PLAID
While buffalo plaid's origin may be British, It's America who made it an icon and symbol of the outdoor lifestyle. This smaller scale version of the pattern is made up in medium weight cotton twill that's been washed for softness. Additional details include open-top utility pockets, triple needle chain stitching at all the seams and decorative workwear style buttons.
- 100% Cotton Twill
- Slim Fit
- Decorative workwear style buttons
- Triple needle chain stitching at all seams
- Open-top utility pockets with button closure at chest
- Straight back yoke
- Reinforced interior placket
- Rounded bottom hem with gussets and chain stitch detail
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.