FIELD CHINO BRITISH KHAKI
Crafted from the same 8.1oz proprietary Japanese twill as RRL's core Officer's Chino in Military Khaki, this pant is offered in a darker, British Khaki. Inspired by WWII chinos, it features a high-rise straight fit and a button fly. The Field Chino is Double RL's roomiest chino fit and is a perfect choice for those wanting a retro look and roomier thigh.
- 100% 7.8oz Japanese Cotton Twill
- High-Rise Straight Fit
- Military style Melamine buttons throughout
- Slanted welt pockets at front
- Two rear pockets: one welt pocket with button closure and one open-top welt pocket
- Exterior welt coin pocket
- Button fly
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.