FIELD CHINO FROGSKIN CAMO
RRL's fullest fitting chino model offered in a double-faced frogskin camo printed on sturdy 8.1oz Japanese cotton twill. Made up with the 'jungle' side of the camo printed on the exterior, it's been heavily washed for a vintage look and feel. Details include a high-rise straight fit and 'R.R.L. Signal Corps' embossed metal donut buttons throughout.
- 100% 8.1oz Japanese Cotton Twill
- High-Rise Straight Fit
- 'R.R.L. Signal Corps' embossed metal donut buttons throughout
- Slanted welt pockets at front
- Two rear pockets: one welt pocket with button closure and one open-top welt pocket
- Exterior welt coin pocket
- Button fly
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.