HARVEST DENIM WORKSHIRT BLACK AND WHITE
This midweight Japanese denim work shirt is soft and has been heavily washed for a heathered appearance. It features black mother-of-pearl cat-eye buttons and is chain stitched at all the seams. Additional details include two utility pockets with button closure and an eyelet at the left pocket for securing your pen.
- 100% 7.76oz Japanese Cotton Denim
- Slim Fit
- Mother-of-Pearl cat's-eye buttons
- Chain stitching at all seams
- Utility pockets with button closure at the chest
- Straight back yoke
- Rounded bottom hem with gussets and chain stitch detail
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.