HERRINGBONE TWILL ARMY UTILITY PANT BREWSTER GREEN
This loose fitting pant is a very close reproduction of the US Army's M1947 pattern HBT utility trouser as worn during the Korean War. They feature large front patch pockets, side adjustment tabs and metal 13-Star buttons. Wear these with sneakers or boots and give the bottom hem a cuff for a great relaxed look.
- 100% 7.8oz Cotton Herringbone Twill
- High-Rise Straight Fit
- Military 13-Star pattern metal buttons throughout
- Angled patch pockets at front
- Rear patch pockets with flap and button closure
- Side adjustment tabs with button closure
- Button fly
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.