HERRINGBONE TWILL FIELD CHINO DARK OLIVE
Based on US military chinos from WWII, this pant features a high-rise straight fit and is RRL's roomiest chino model. This example is crafted from 7.8oz HBT that's been dyed to a dark shade of olive and then stone washed for a broken-in look and feel. Additional details include laurel leaf pattern metal donut buttons and a button fly.
- 100% 7.8oz Cotton Herringbone Twill
- High-Rise Straight Fit
- Laurel leaf embossed metal donut buttons throughout
- Slanted welt pockets at front
- Two rear pockets: one welt pocket with button closure and one open-top welt pocket
- Exterior welt coin pocket
- Button fly
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.