HERRINGBONE TWILL P44 CARGO PANT OLIVE
Known as the "Monkey Pant", the P44 was introduced to USMC troops in the Pacific theatre towards the end of WWII. It's most recognizable features include it's trademark cargo pocket installed at the seat and large cargo pockets at the hip. RRL's version features a slim straight fit, embossed metal donut buttons in the spirit of the original, and is crafted from washed 7.8oz HBT.
- 100% 7.8oz Cotton Herringbone Twill
- High-Rise Slim Straight Fit
- R.R.L. Signal Corps embossed metal donut buttons throughout
- Bellows cargo pockets with button and flap closure at hip
- Bellows cargo pocket with button and flap closure at seat
- Embroidered eyelets at waistband
- Button fly
- Drawstring hems
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.