HOLSO RIPSTOP FIELD JACKET LOWLAND CAMO
This lightweight Field Jacket from RRL is a close copy of the Korean War era M-1951 except that it's been made up in ERDL "Lowland" camo. The pattern has been tastefully customized with the addition of stenciled palm trees hidden within the pattern. A drawstring at the waist allows for an aggressively tailored silhouette. Additional details include a period authentic zipper with wire shaped pull, epaulettes and a removable hood. Green dominant ERDL is one of our favorite camouflage patterns for its vibrancy and ability to work with almost anything.
- 100% Cotton Ripstop
- Slim Fit
- Period authentic YKK zipper closure with wire shaped pull
- Cotton canvas zipper pull
- Storm flap with snap closure
- Bellows cargo pockets with snap and flap closure at the chest
- Welt pockets with snap and flap closure at the waist
- Epaulettes with button closure at the shoulder
- Removable drawstring hood
- Drawstring at waist
- Shock cord at interior bottom hem
- Locker loop at interior neck
- Authentic government style contractor label at the interior neck
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.