HUGHES SATEEN SMOCK NATURAL
Inspired by the British military 'Windproof' style smock, this jacket from RRL is crafted from a natural-with-seed cotton/flax blend from Japan. It features a half-zip front with a storm flap secured by heavy-duty snaps and four spacious cargo pockets. Details include a stowable hood and embroidered ventilation grommets at the underarm. S&A tip: cinch the waist for a tailored look that would make 1st Viscount Montgomery of Alamein proud!
- 80% Cotton 20% Flax Japanese Sateen
- True to size
- Vintage style Brass Talon half-zip front with bell shaped pull
- Vertically stitched storm flap secured by metal snaps
- Stowable drawstring hood
- Four patch pockets with flap and snap closure at front
- Embroidered ventilation eyelets at the underarms
- Internal drawstring with metal aglets at waist and bottom hem
- Authentic government style contractor label at interior neck
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.