JUNGLE CLOTH HELMET BAG NAVY
Inspired by early USAF helmet bags of the 1950s, RRL's take is crafted from sturdy jungle cloth. It features a tonal webbing name tape embroidered with 'RRL' at the exterior and a tonal contractor style label at the interior. For organization it's equipped with a single zippered pocket at the interior. While not padded, it's a nice size bag for those that are a bit more minimalistic.
- 17.5" x 16.5"
- 100% Cotton Jungle Cloth
- Cotton webbing shoulder strap & handles
- Embroidered 'RRL' cotton webbing name tape at exterior
- 50s style Brass Talon zippers with bell shaped pulls throughout
- Leather zipper pulls throughout
- Pocket with zip closure at interior
- Authentic military contractor style label at top interior
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.