LEATHER MOTORCYCLE JACKET BLACK OVER BROWN
Based on a classic silhouette from the 30s, this jacket from RRL has been crafted using full grain cowhide that's been specially treated to give it a vintage look. It features custom brass zippers at the front and slanted chest pocket and is lined in a soft checked twill. Additional details include a belted style back and brass buckles at the sides for dialing in the fit.
- Shell: 100% Cowshide
- Lining: 100% Cotton
- Slim Fit
- Custom RRL branded brass YKK zippers throughout
- Cowhide zipper pulls throughout
- Slanted welt pocket with zipper closure at left chest
- Chamois lined welt pockets at the waist
- Vintage style engraved Corozo buttons at cuffs
- Blackened brass side adjustment buckles with hammered design
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.