LOT 271 DENIM JACKET LEELAND WASH
This style of denim jacket should need no introduction and was popularized by Paul Newman, Steve McQueen and Marilyn Monroe. This very close replica by RRL is crafted from heavily washed Japanese denim and features a relaxed fit. Accurate details include embossed brass buttons, cat's-eye button side adjustment tabs, zigzag stitched placket and RRL Ranch Brand tag at the left pocket flap.
- 100% 12.75oz Japanese Denim
- Relaxed Fit
- Brass RRL Ranch Brand embossed buttons at placket, pockets & cuffs
- Double needle chain stitching at all seams
- Two pockets with button and flap closure at chest
- Side adjustment tabs with plastic cat's-eye buttons
- RRL Ranch Brand tag at left pocket flap
- RRL "The Long R" style workwear label at interior neck
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.