MILLER POPOVER WORKSHIRT INDIGO
This popover is inspired by WWI era shirts worn by various services of the US armed forces. RRL's take is crafted from linen that's been heavily washed for softness and a well-worn, heathered appearance. Details include reinforced panels at the forearms, corozo nut buttons and a pen slot at the left chest pocket. Wear this military style shirt untucked for a laid-back appearance or tucked-in for a workwear style look.
- 100% Linen
- True to size
- Corozo nut buttons
- Double needle chain stitching at all seams
- Throat tab with button closure
- Utility pockets with button and flap closure at chest
- Reinforced forearm detail
- Pointed back yoke
- Reinforced interior collar and placket
- Rounded bottom hem with gussets and chain stitch detail
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.