NYLON MESSENGER BAG FROGSKIN CAMO
Made up in a frogskin camouflage nylon developed expressly for RRL in Japan, this bag is fitted with webbing carry handles and a wide shoulder strap for comfort. The interior well, accessible via zipper, is equipped with two stow pockets and a small zippered pocket at the body side. The exterior features three pockets — two patch pockets with snap closure at the front side and a full-length zippered at the rear.
- 14.5" x 13" x 5"
- 100% Japanese Nylon
- Polyester webbing handles with snap closure retainer tab and shoulder strap
- Vintage style Talon zippers with bell shaped pulls throughout
- Leather zipper pulls throughout
- Metal snaps with leather reinforced studs throughout
- Large interior compartment features two open-top stow pockets and a single zippered pocket on body side
- Winged diamond RRL logo patch at top interior on body side
- Two patch pockets with snap and flap closure, and drainage grommets at exterior front
- Open-top stow pocket with zipper closure at exterior rear
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.