OFFICER'S CHINO NEW MILITARY KHAKI
Modeled on a British military pattern from the 40s, the Officer's Chino is a shop favorite for its rugged good looks and comfortable yet slim fit. Crafted from a right-hand, military grade twill developed in Japan especially for RRL, you'll find you need these in every color. Additional details include a busted seam construction for ease of tailoring and melamine buttons.
- 100% Japanese 7.8oz Cotton Twill
- Mid-Rise Slim Straight Fit
- Military style Melamine buttons throughout
- Signature stitching at the on-seam front welt pockets
- Rear welt pockets with flap and button closure
- Exterior welt coin pocket
- Button fly
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.