OLSON CHAMBRAY WORKSHIRT BLUE INDIGO
Crafted from lightweight Japanese chambray, the slim fitting Olson is dyed to a handsome shade of indigo that's complemented by bone colored stitching. Additional details include box pleat chest pockets, painted metal cat's-eye buttons that have been distressed and triple needle chain stitching throughout.
- 100% Japanese Cotton Chambray
- Slim Fit
- Distressed vintage style painted Metal cat's eye buttons
- Triple needle chain stitching at all seams
- Two box pleat utility pockets with button closure at the chest
- Straight back yoke
- Rounded bottom hem with gussets and chain stitch detail
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.