PACKABLE MARSHAL TOTE NAVY
This military inspired bag neatly packs away into its own zippered interior pocket and is perfect for trips to the beach, grocery store or travel. It's made up in a weatherproof nylon that very closely resembles the midnight blue nylon used by the US Air Force for flight jackets during the late 40s and early 50s, and is loaded with period authentic details. Contents are secured by both a zipper and snaps with leather reinforced studs. Additional details include three exterior pockets and snaps at the top for adjusting the size of the main compartment's opening. Undoubtedly, the most special tote bag we've ever seen.
- Stowed: 9" x 9" x 2.5"
- Deployed: 15.25" x 7.5" x 13.625"
- Packs easily for storage and features a steel snap clip for attaching to a belt or bag
- 100% Weatherproof Nylon
- Nylon webbing handles with snap closure retainer tab
- Vintage style Die Cast Alloy zippers with leather pull tabs throughout
- Metal snaps with leather reinforced studs throughout
- Interior pocket with zipper closure
- Three exterior stow pockets with snap closure
- Printed RRL roundel style logo at exterior when stowed and deployed
- Authentic style RRL and roundel style logo ink stamps at exterior when stowed
- Authentic military contractor style label at interior and exterior (visible when stowed)
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.