PAINTED CHAMBRAY WORKSHIRT REACTIVE BLUE
We've never met a blue chambray work shirt from RRL we didn't like and this one is a must-have. It's made up in an interesting Japanese blend that includes a touch of ramie for a soft lustered finish. It features matte MoP buttons, a pointed back yoke, and paint splatter distressing. For a sharp look that combines high and low pair it up with pleated dress trousers.
- Japanese 87% Cotton 7% Linen 6% Ramie
- Slim Fit
- Unpolished Mother-of-Pearl Cat's-Eye buttons
- Realistic paint splatter throughout
- Double needle chain stitching at all seams
- Throat tab with button closure
- Angled pocket with button and flap at left chest
- Pointed back yoke
- Reinforced interior placket
- Rounded bottom hem with selvedge gussets and chain stitch detail
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.