QUILTED NYLON SUEDE YOKE WESTERN VEST BLUE OVER SAGE
Inspired by Western outerwear of the 60s, this vest is crafted from a heavy nylon that's been dyed to a very handsome shade of navy. It features a lamb suede front and back yoke and vertical quilting to keep the batting in place. Additional details include an angled welt pocket at the interior chest fitted with leather reinforcement triangles and a very interesting brass Talon zipper.
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Fill: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- True to size
- Double RL embossed metal snaps with leather reinforced stud closures throughout
- Angled patch pockets at waist
- Angled welt pocket with Vegetable-Tanned Leather reinforcement triangles and vintage style brass Talon zipper at left interior chest
- Pointed Western style Suede front and back yoke
- Nylon locker loop at interior neck
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.