REVERSIBLE LINER VEST NAVY
Inspired by 1950s USAF flight jackets, this reversible vest from RRL is extremely low profile and lightweight due to the polyester batting. The onion quilted nlyon side features flapped pockets and side adjustment tabs ainstantly recognizable as taken from the design of the L-2 family of flight jackets while the smooth side features two simple slanted welt pockets.
- Shell: 100% Nylon at quilted side / 77% Cotton 23% Linen at smooth side
- Fill: 100% Polyester
- True to size
- Metal snaps with leather reinforced studs throughout
- Quilted side: slanted welt pockets with snap and flap closure at waist
- Smooth side: slanted welt pocket at the waist
- Side adjustment tabs with snap closure
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.