RIPSTOP BOONIE HAT WHITE STONEWASH
One of the most beloved uniform items of the Vietnam War, the Boonie Hat is a new American icon. This example from RRL is crafted from stonewashed white ripstop complemented by tan stitching. It features patinaed metal ventilation grommets at the sides, twill webbing foliage loops and a drawstring chin strap with leather stopper.
- 100% Cotton Ripstop
- Small: 22½" inner diameter
- Medium: 23¼" inner diameter
- Metal mesh ventilation grommets at the sides of the crown
- Cotton twill webbing foliage band with loops at the base of crown
- Drawstring chin strap with leather stopper
- Authentic military contractor style label at rear interior
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.