SURPLUS CARGO PANT WOODLAND CAMO
RRL's military inspired Surplus Cargo Pant is crafted from Woodland ripstop and stone-washed for a vintage look. This style features inverted pleat bellows cargo pockets at the thigh, a reinforced seat and articulated knees for ease of movement. Additional details include a coin pocket at the waist and a vintage style brass zipper fly. Give this casual pant a cuff and wear it with sandals, sneakers or well-worn Indy boots.
- 100% Cotton Ripstop
- 100% Cotton reinforced seat
- Mid-Rise Slim Straight Fit
- Slanted front welt pockets
- Inverted pleat bellows cargo pockets with snap and flap closure at thigh
- Rear welt pockets with snap and flap closure
- Exterior welt coin pocket
- Side adjustment tabs
- Vintage style brass Ideal zipper fly with bell shaped pull and button closure
- Articulated knees
- Drawstring hems
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.