TYLER DENIM WORKSHIRT PIONEER WASH
Double RL's Tyler Workshirt is a special piece that looks and feels like you've owned it forever. It's crafted from heavily washed lightweight Japanese denim and has repairs made to realistic points of wear like the back collar, forearms and cuffs. Additional details include navy blue painted metal buttons that have been distressed and embroidered ventilation eyelets at the upper back and underarm.
- 100% 6.16oz Japanese Denim
- Slim Fit
- Distressed vintage style painted Metal buttons
- Repairs at the collar, forearms & cuffs
- Triple needle chain stitching at all seams
- Two utility pockets with button closure at the chest
- Embroidered ventilation eyelets at the underarm and upper back
- Rounded bottom hem with gussets and chain stitch detail
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.