WOOL JACQUARD SHIRT JACKET RED/BROWN PLAID
Crafted from a loosely woven wool jacquard with a dry, textured hand, this true to size shirt jacket is inspired by vintage hunting jackets from the 40s. The fabric features some natural stretch that is especially pleasant when your hands are places in the hand warmer pockets located behind the flapped pockets at the waist. It's decorated with a red/dark brown plaid pattern that could easily be mistaken for red/black. You'll never regret the purchase of this heirloom grade piece.
- Shell: 100% Wool Jacquard
- True to size
- Double RL embossed metal snaps throughout
- Four patch pockets with snap and pointed flap closure at front
- Left chest pocket features additional patch pocket at exterior for pens/pencils
- Hand warmer pockets behind waist pockets
- Reinforced interior placket
- Straight bottom hem
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.