DECK SHIRT BLUE
Classic US Navy style utility shirt crafted from Japanese Selvedge Cotton Chambray. It features two piece sleeve construction, chain stitching at all seams and two angled chest pockets and handsome blue painted metal Cats-Eye buttons. This is one of those staples that will get better with each and every wash. Left breast pocket is slotted to accommodate a pen.
- 100% Japanese Selvedge Cotton Chambray
- Slim Fit
- Painted metal Cats-Eye buttons
- Chain Stitching at all seams
- Two Angled chest pockets with button closure
- Interior Selvedge Locker Loop
- High vented rounded bottom hem with Selvedge Gussets & Chain Stitch detail
- Made in Japan
Inspired by the sound created by the shuttle loom. Starting in 1948 as a textile mill, Shuttle Notes built a legacy of high quality weaving and garment making techniques. By incorporating their traditional Japanese craftsmanship with the newest innovative practices and technologies, they have designed a brand that doesn’t attempt to bring back the past, but to create individual fabrics that would lead the industry in any era.