SWIM SHORT BLACK/WHITE STRIPE
This is the same style swim trunk as worn by Connery in the 1965 007 film, Thunderball. It's been made up in subtle black and white horizontal stripe pattern where the black stripe could almost double for navy. The shorter cut and exterior coin pocket with flap combined with a quick drying polyamide blend construction make this bathing suit the perfect balance between classic and technical.
- 94% Polyamide 6% Elastane
- 100% Polyester mesh lining
- True to size
- 4.5" Inseam
- Slanted front Welt pockets & rear Welt pocket pocket with YKK zipper closure
- Exterior Welt coin pocket with flap and snap closure & internal keyloop
- Internal drawstring waist
- YKK zipper fly with snap closure
- Includes drawstring storage pouch
Since its founding by Thomas Arthur Hill in 1860, Sunspel has been sourcing the finest raw materials from around the world and developing luxury fabrics that are entirely unique. A prime example of this innovation is the Warp Knit Cotton mesh used on their iconic Riviera Polo. The knowledge base used to create this fabric in the 50s came about from Sunspel's experience crafting fine lace hosiery.