HELMET BAG WITH STRAP NAVY
Inspired by the Air Force helmet bags of yesteryear, this piece is made up in a blue nylon that's authentic to the early 1950s when the USAF was a new branch of the US military. It features a padded nylon interior with two slots at the interior for smaller items and two slots for pens. A perfect bag for carrying your laptop and other essentials for work or travel.
- 16" x 16½"
- 100% Nylon
- Cotton webbing shoulder strap & handles
- Printed Hap Arnold style USAF wings at exterior
- Vintage style Conmar zipper closure with leather pull tab
- Large padded inner compartment has two stow pockets for organizing smaller items and two pen slots
- Authentic military contractor style label at top interior
- Made in Japan
The Real McCoy’s was created by Mr. Hitoshi Tsujimoto, an esteemed vintage collector and dealer, as a way to recreate the classic pieces from his archive of American fashion from the 40s & 50s. Inspiration alone was not enough to produce the ultimate reproduction, it required the sensitive minds of detail-orientated craftsmen in Japan. Additionally, The Real McCoy's reproduce materials and parts using the same methods and machinery from the past. While they create the ultimate reproduction, they seek to make it even better than the original. The Real McCoy's brand is split into distinct sub brands, to give each a clear identity. The Real McCoy's refers to the Military reproductions from the US Navy, Army and Airforce. Joe McCoy includes American sportswear, denim and workwear.