LIZARD CAMO FATIGUE SHORTS
These shorts are made up in an interesting variant of France's TAP (Troupes Aéroportées)/ Lizard pattern made famous by units serving in Algeria and Indochina. Crafted from a heavyweight herringbone twill, these cut-off fatigues feature painted metal snaps and inverted pleat cargo pockets. For the best look cuff these shorts once or twice and wear with simple Cons or Vans.
- 100% Cotton Herringbone Twill
- High-Rise Slim Fit (Small 29", Medium 31", Large 33")
- Inseam varies according to size
- Period authentic painted metal snaps
Slanted front welt pockets with snap and flap closure
- Inverted pleat bellows cargo pockets with snap and flap closure at thigh
- Welt pockets with snap and flap closure at rear
- Side adjustment tabs with buckle closure
- Military inspired French and South Vietnamese ink stamps at interior
- Button fly
- Made in Japan
The Real McCoy’s was created by Mr. Hitoshi Tsujimoto, an esteemed vintage collector and dealer, as a way to recreate the classic pieces from his archive of American fashion from the 40s & 50s. Inspiration alone was not enough to produce the ultimate reproduction, it required the sensitive minds of detail-orientated craftsmen in Japan. Additionally, The Real McCoy's reproduce materials and parts using the same methods and machinery from the past. While they create the ultimate reproduction, they seek to make it even better than the original. The Real McCoy's brand is split into distinct sub brands, to give each a clear identity. The Real McCoy's refers to the Military reproductions from the US Navy, Army and Airforce. Joe McCoy includes American sportswear, denim and workwear.