M42 JUMP JACKET KHAKI
This is the jacket that has inspired designers for decades. The M42 Jump Jacket designated as Coat, Parachute Jumper was designed by William Yarborough, the father of the Green Berets, and has been recreated to exacting detail by the Real McCoy's down to the correct color and double zippered M2 switchblade pocket located at the neck. Works equally as well when worn casually or with a dress shirt and tie. If you want a jacket that offers a fantastic silhouette and will allow you to feel as if you were a paratrooper on D-Day then this is it.
- 100% 8oz Cotton Twill
- True to size (we recommend buying one size up)
- Vintage style chrome Talon zipper front
- Adjustable belted closure with buckle
- Blackened nickel plated snaps throughout
- Four front inverted pleat patch pockets with flap secured by snaps
- All pockets feature double studs to accommodate carrying larger items
- Chest pockets have slots for accommodating pens
- Double vintage style brass Conmar zipper switchblade pocket at neck
- Underarm ventilation grommets
- Internal locker loop
- Reinforced inverted pleat at back
- Made in Japan
The Real McCoy’s was created by Mr. Hitoshi Tsujimoto, an esteemed vintage collector and dealer, as a way to recreate the classic pieces from his archive of American fashion from the 40s & 50s. Inspiration alone was not enough to produce the ultimate reproduction, it required the sensitive minds of detail-orientated craftsmen in Japan. Additionally, The Real McCoy's reproduce materials and parts using the same methods and machinery from the past. While they create the ultimate reproduction, they seek to make it even better than the original. The Real McCoy's brand is split into distinct sub brands, to give each a clear identity. The Real McCoy's refers to the Military reproductions from the US Navy, Army and Airforce. Joe McCoy includes American sportswear, denim and workwear.