TIGERSTRIPE FATIGUE PANT JOHN WAYNE
These fatigue pants have been made up in a variation of tigerstripe that gained it's name from the 1968 film, The Green Berets starring John Wayne. Authentic details include dish style buttons, bellows cargo pockets and a trauma bandage pocket at the left thigh. This pant will become a cherished favorite as it softens and fades over its lifetime.
- 100% Cotton Twill
- Slim Fit (Small 30", Medium 32", Large 34")
- Period authentic dish style buttons
- Slanted front welt pockets
- Bellows cargo pockets with button and flap closure at thigh
- Bellows first aid bandage pocket with button and flap closure at left thigh
- Rear bellows cargo pockets with button and flap closure
- Military inspired South Vietnamese style ink stamp at interior
- Button fly
- Made in Japan
The Real McCoy’s was created by Mr. Hitoshi Tsujimoto, an esteemed vintage collector and dealer, as a way to recreate the classic pieces from his archive of American fashion from the 40s & 50s. Inspiration alone was not enough to produce the ultimate reproduction, it required the sensitive minds of detail-orientated craftsmen in Japan. Additionally, The Real McCoy's reproduce materials and parts using the same methods and machinery from the past. While they create the ultimate reproduction, they seek to make it even better than the original. The Real McCoy's brand is split into distinct sub brands, to give each a clear identity. The Real McCoy's refers to the Military reproductions from the US Navy, Army and Airforce. Joe McCoy includes American sportswear, denim and workwear.