GREY FADE SUBMARINER
Vague Watch Co.'s take on the classic Submariner with a faded grey bezel and scuffed stainless steel case to give it an authentic vintage feel. This variant runs on a Japanese automatic movement and features a domed crystal glass and gilt dial. Each piece comes with two nylon NATO straps and a vintage style military sunglasses case.
- Japanese Automatic movement
- 40mm Stainless Steel case
- Includes: One 20mm grey nylon NATO strap, One 20mm navy nylon NATO strap & vintage style military sunglasses case
- Domed hard crystal glass
- Screw-down Crown
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Water Resistant to 100m/330ft
Japan's Vague Watch Co.'s designs are inspired by iconic timepieces like the Submariner and GMT. Vague's parent company, Yoshida Trade Co., has been dealing in rare watches for over thirty years and their experience led them to create their own line of affordable timepieces influenced by their favorite vintage designs. The watches are offered with Japanese automatic & quartz or Swiss quartz movements. Each watch comes with two straps as well as a military sunglass inspired pouch.