COTTON/NLYON ZIP JACKET OLIVE
Made up in a luxe blend of cotton and nylon, Valstar's breathable Zip Jacket is a modern and upscale take on the classic Baracuta G9 Harrington. The shell is water repellent and features a fine suede-like hand that's unlike anything we've ever felt before. It's equipped with a premium two-way zipper and angled welt pockets at the waist. Use this jacket to add some richness to looks that include everything from a tee and jeans to tailored chinos and a button down.
- Shell: 64% Cotton 36% Nylon
- Lining: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
- Slim Fit
- Plated two-way zip front closure with elongated bell shaped pull
- Harrington style throat tab with button closure
- Angled welt pockets at waist
- Welt pocket at interior left chest
- Patch pocket with button closure at interior right chest
- Ribbed waistband and cuffs
- Locker loop at interior neck
- Made in Italy
Founded in 1911, Valstar was known for the design and manufacture of high quality cotton rain gear. In 1935 the Milano-based company's place in fashion was cemented with the introduction of their take on the US Army Air Corps' A-1 flight jacket — the Valstarino. Produced in a variety of materials that range from the finest goat suedes to technical fabrics, the Valstarino was included as an icon of Italian design in 2009 along with the Arco lamp and Fiat 500.