WORK SHIRT INDIGO CONE CHAMBRAY
If you don't yet own one of Daiki Suzuki's Big Yank inspired work shirts we recommend starting with one in chambray. This one is made up in a rinsed, yet crispy, offering from the now defunct Cone Mills White Oak plant in North Carolina. It's utilitarian and features unique utility pockets at the chest, contrasting cat's-eye buttons and stitching; and a triple needle construction for durability.
- 100% Cone Mills Cotton Chambray
- Relaxed Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- Cat's-eye buttons
- Triple needle chain stitching at all seams & reinforced elbow detail
- Two buttoned utility chest pockets
- Straight back yoke
- High vented rounded bottom hem with gussets and chain stitch detail
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.