FLIGHT JACKET KHAKI
One of the coolest jackets we've seen in some time! This piece is based on a private purchase jacket worn by some US pilots during the Korean War. Its most distinctive feature are the McGregor "Drizzler" style pockets at the waist. Additional details include a Talon brand two-way zipper front, slanted zipper closure pocket at the left chest and epaulettes at the shoulder. If you're looking piece that's not your run-of-the-mill flight jacket then this is it.
- Shell: 100% Cotton
- Lining: 100% Cotton
- Oversize Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- 50s style two-way Brass Talon zipper front with wire shaped pulls
- Slanted welt pocket with 50s style Brass Talon zipper closure with bell shaped pull at left chest
- Polyester-knit collar, cuffs and waistband
- McGregor "Drizzler" style welt pockets at the waist
- Pen pocket at left sleeve
- Epaulettes with button closure at the shoulder
- Two open-top welt pockets at interior
- Locker loop at interior neck
Founded in 1999, Tokyo-based, Beams+ is a world renown expert in the distillation of traditional American style. They are an authority in the style that encompasses the American experience ranging from Trad/ Ivy, to workwear and military. Their tremendous knowledge of history and popular culture has allowed them to produce contemporary interpretations of garments that are considered pillars of American style. Beams, of which Beams+ is only one division, is one of the most influential brands in the world and is involved in fields that include streetwear, music, art & interior design.