CLAIGTON JACKET OLIVE COTTON RIPSTOP
Crafted from tough cotton ripstop, this jacket is EG's take on the classic windbreakers offered by the likes of McGregor. It features two-piece sleeves and front welt pockets reinforced with triangle stitching. Additional details include side adjustment tabs and a boxy fit. We recommend buying one size down from your regular size for a fit that's comfortable but not oversize.
- 100% Cotton Ripstop
- Boxy Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- YKK two-way zippered front
- Cotton Ripstop zipper pulls throughout
- Internal zigzag stitched storm flap secured by embossed Engineered Garments painted metal snaps
- Throat tab with button closure
- Slanted welt pockets at waist
- Interior pen pocket at left chest
- Adjustable cuffs with button closure
- Side adjustment tabs with button closure
- Locker loop at interior neck
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.