FA PANT NAVY COTTON DOUBLE CLOTH
EG's FA Pant combines durable double cloth with a drawstring waist and relaxed high-rise. The five bellows style patch pockets at the front and sides are quite practical and give the pants a utilitarian military look. You'll love these even more once they're washed down to an exceptional shade of navy and develop a super smooth sateen-like hand.
- 100% Cotton Double Cloth
- Relaxed High-Rise Tapered Fit (XS equivalent to 28-30)
- Inseam varies according to size
- Slanted front welt pockets
- Bellows pocket at left upper thigh
- Bellows pockets at front thigh
- Inverted pleat bellows cargo pockets with button and flap closure at thigh
- Welt pockets with button and flap closure at rear
- Internal drawstring waist
- Locking Talon zipper fly with button closure
- Articulated knees
- Drawstring hems
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.