FA PANT OLIVE COTTON DOUBLE CLOTH
Large inverted pleat bellows cargo pockets at the sides and three small bellows pockets at the front legs give this pant a distinct military look. Crafted from cotton double cloth, our favorite EG fabric, these pants have a substantial hand that will get incredibly smooth over time. Additional details include a relaxed high-rise tapered fit, internal drawstring waist and articulated knees for ease of movement.
- 100% Cotton Double Cloth
- Relaxed High-Rise Tapered Fit (XS equivalent to 28-30)
- Inseam varies according to size
- Slanted front welt pockets
- Bellows pocket at left upper thigh
- Bellows pockets at front thigh
- Inverted pleat bellows cargo pockets with button and flap closure at thigh
- Welt pockets with button and flap closure at rear
- Internal drawstring waist
- Locking Talon zipper fly with button closure
- Articulated knees
- Drawstring hems
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.